Favours obtained through Saint Josemaria's intercession
More than receiving extra help
July 26, 2011
The cleaning lady and I agreed that we pray to St Josemaría. She even commented: “For sure, when we pray to him, we will find someone”. Then, I told her that I will try asking a lady whom I see in the church where I attended Mass.
Actually, two weeks before that, I had brief conversations with this lady after Mass and I learned that she was also doing cleaning services in other places (…). Since I did not know her well, I was not confident to ask her to clean in our school. But with St Josemaría, it was a matter of trying.
When I told her that we need extra help, she was so happy because one of the persons she works for, just left Macau the day before I asked her. This means she needs another place to work for financial needs. She found my request very timely.
After some days of cleaning in the school, she was invited to the centre of Opus Dei to attend a recollection. She agreed and brought her older sister (…).
Thanks to St Josemaría, not only did he grant the extra help in cleaning the Language Centre, but we also met two new friends who are getting to know St Josemaría.
To send us the story of a favor received through St Josemaria's intercession, fill out the form below.
Send your story
- The fields marked with * are obligatory.
- The security code helps prevent spamming
- Information submitted on this form will be handled in accordance with current laws. It will only be used for the stated purpose and, if applicable, any subsequent clarifications or improvements. In no circumstances will it be disclosed or passed to third parties. Subscribers can check, modify or cancel the information submitted about themselves.
List of Contents
- Dominic is born, thanks to St Josemaría
- What saintly patience he’s had with me!
- After 15 years
- A torn prayer-card of St Josemaria
- An urgent transfer
- More than receiving extra help
- I received a call for an interview
- The right path
- Filled with Peace
- A very severe pain
- Well-nigh impossible
- I trust St. Josemaria 100%
- You are always with me
- The last exam
- Pray, forgive, understand and pardon