Favours obtained through Saint Josemaria's intercession
The job where I could help people most
Chile, January 5, 2011
Then I heard the news that the post I had been accepted for had mysteriously been given to someone else. Given the circumstances my only option was to stay in my post in Concepción, but that would be unfair on my replacement, who had already made arrangements to step into the job. Which meant I was going to fall between two stools. I didn’t give up hope, but kept on praying the Novena for everything to turn out well for everyone concerned, and for me to get the job where I could help people the most.
Two days ago I got a call from work. They confirmed that I could move to Santiago and take up the post I’d applied for. I attribute this to Saint Josemaria. So I’m continuing the Novena till January 9, but in thanksgiving, and after that I’ll keep praying it to be able to do a good job.
To send us the story of a favor received through St Josemaria's intercession, fill out the form below.
Send your story
- The fields marked with * are obligatory.
- The security code helps prevent spamming
- Information submitted on this form will be handled in accordance with current laws. It will only be used for the stated purpose and, if applicable, any subsequent clarifications or improvements. In no circumstances will it be disclosed or passed to third parties. Subscribers can check, modify or cancel the information submitted about themselves.
List of Contents
- The job where I could help people most
- St. Josemaria has been a huge help
- Readers write
- Accounts of favours obtained in 2010
- To have strength
- A much-needed award
- No sooner said than done
- Help to study for my degree
- Without serious consequences
- In Zambia and Ossomala, Africa
- Favours of Saint Josemaria in 2005
- A Personal Story
- More interviews in one month than in an entire year before the novena